HLF funded

The Diss Heritage Triangle Trust

Francis Cupiss was a member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, 794-1851.

He opened a chemists shop in Mere Street while also working as a vet, specialising in horses.

He was famous in particular for ‘constitution balls’ which helped animals go to the toilet!

In 1830 he bought a printing press to produce own labels and packaging for items and still works as a printing press studio in Diss to this day.

Enjoy this page? Spread the word!

RSS
Facebook
Facebook
Google+
Google+
http://heritagetriangle.co.uk/person/francis-cupiss">
Diss Heritage Triangle